Episode 4
The worse part that comes is after a few hours in Terraria clock, the Moon Lord will summon. That's why I deeply suggest you to get much better. Like the Vortex Armor that grants benefit to Rangers. Or Stardust armor that gives benefit to summoner. Or Nebula Armor that grants a benefit to Mages. Use either one of those. When i defeat the Moon Lord, I use the Nebula Armor. Because I use 2 Magic weapon, which is Nebula Blaze and Nebula Arcanum. It also gives you additional 4-5 mana star when Nebula set is worn. I do it legitly without God Mode. But I don't suggest you to use Solar Flare Armor, because it grants benefit to warrior, That means for melee weapon. That would be hard to fight Moon Lord. Because Moon Lord have a leeching effect, that makes you can't go anywhere far from the Moon Lord, and would be hard too to hit the hand, eye and the core when using melee. So that's my story when I play Terraria. Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment