Monday, January 18, 2016


Episode 1

I started to love Terraria just when 2016 started. I don't know why I watch a video about Terraria, but my first Terraria video that i watched was this :

This video suddenly showed up on my Youtube app when i was searching Minecraft. At first this was just a junk or something like that. But when i watched the gameplays, I started to get the mean of this game. I think that this game is awesome, and my action was to download it on my PC. I just want to try at first because I don't know the mean of this game. And after about 1-2 hours, I was having fun until I was killed by a zombie. At first I have two thoughts, will I lose my stuff and where will I spawn. But when i respawn, I spawn at my first spot where I start, and the best thing I didn't lose my stuff.(Actually i choose EasyCore that means that I can't lose my stuff. But because I was a beginner, I don't read the explanations about the Easy, Medium and Hard.) Anyways I almost quit Terraria because it's a little bit boring until one day ....


No comments:

Post a Comment